Saturday 24 April 2010

Rainbow Things and MGMT








Sorry for no text based posts these days, I'm meant to be doing work.. yet I get easily distracted.. ahem. Currently listening to MGMT's Oracular Spectacular, looking for pictures of Glee's Matthew Morrison and Diana Agron as a couple. Are they going out? ? Oh-kay, let's get serious, I'm going to leave you with these pretty rainbow things. They all come from likeneelyohara's tumblr, but I can't find (be bothered to click) a link to credit them properly.
There here this post, because I still don't know what my favourite colour is these days.. maybe like a ocean blue or something more seaweed and peach..
Quote Of The Post: The youth are starting to change, are you starting to change? together together together.. -The Youth, MGMT
(perhaps not lyrical genious, but catchy on a Saturday Afteroon!)
:) Emmy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment