Sunday 13 March 2011

Lambs, Mr Tilney and Images Stolen From Websites With Lace In The Title










Feeling especially masculine and butch today. This weekend the boys in my flat have been ill, there are no more chocolate bisicuits in the buiscuit tin and on top of all that I am expected to take large and detailed notes from university text books that happen to be a murky hue of swamp-pond green. Very much the unamused bunny this Sunday evening. In addition, the weather in the toon is being grumpy. It was lovely and sunny not three days ago, but now the clouds are crying, thus making my hair uncontollably crazy- curly ..
Therefore, in response to these dull and seemingly dark days, I have decided to go all floral on you poor readers again. I say again, cause several posts ago I think I was feeling similar .. but in a more blooming brass prints sort of way. I urge you not to take a look at it now; you will never be inspired by handsome floral wallpaper ever again. And that, my dear readers will enduce great shame to the Bracelet Lady blog, great shame indeed. (I also should explain that, in the spirit of the spring feminine flower medley, I have been reading Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey, and I think, ever so-slightly, that some of the language has slipped into my subconcious. Cheeky little blighter.) While we're at the explaining, might take a minute to say that Blogspot has gone all klutz-ish on me and will refuse to seperate this palaver into paragraphs. So apologies if you practically have to turn the laptop right side up for any of this to make any sense, but I can assure you from very far away, from the warmth of my darling little dorm room that you will perhaps process the information you expected from a blog who all it wants to do it go outside in a normal sunny field with bounding animal babies and pick daffodils. Or preferably tulips, because I think they are happy flowers and look to be singing to the sun.
Enough from me now, I am going to wait patiently for Lambs, Mr Tillney and Choclolate biscuits. Necassarily in that oder, dearest Universe.
Images Via: Daydream Lily ,Lemony Lace,Lula and Lace

Quote of the Post:
'But when a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way.' Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey.

:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment