Sunday 28 November 2010

I Believe in Pink and Living in Trees

Keira Knightley

Zooey Deschanel


Freja Beha Erichsen


Evanna Lynch



Alison Harvard






Hattie Morahan


Alison Sudol


Alexa Chung


Clemence Poesy









Sophie Dahl


A really odd mix of choices today, but these are my 'girl crushes'. I couldn't tell you why or what they have in common, but perhaps you could tell me?
I think I'd like to be a mix of Hattie Morahan and Sophie Dahl when I am older, and speak french and make croissants and live in a tree and own a pet deer. Or perhaps you can't have everything, but I think I would like to try.
Au Revoir!

Quote of the Post:

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn



images via. we heart it , road to yesterday, media. ebaums world,

:) emmy xo



1 comment:

  1. Zooey Deschanel is win =D this I like =D

    ReplyDelete