Sunday 21 November 2010

I'd Best Tidy Up My Head, I'm The Only One In Love













Images of the backs of people's heads realy fascinate me today. I actually have a folder in my 'pictures' section entitiled 'heads', and I've kept adding to it. If a new person flicked through my computer folders..they'd be like.. 'a heads folder? arms and legs folder? a folder on funerals? Emz, you odd odd person.' Jk tho, I don't have an arms and legs folder, or a folder on funerals for that matter.. I'm not a weirdo. heh.
Must stop putting off my essay now: Are Meaning and Computation Compatible in a Theory of Language & Mind? anyone willing to write it for me? anyone? ?? Thought not. boo . :)
Quote of the Post: '..happiest on your hands/ feet to the stars and moonskulled,/Grilled like a fish'- You're. Sylvia Plath
:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment