Tuesday 31 May 2011

If Happy Little Bluebirds Fly









Bored of le revision today. Which is bad for me to say, I geddit. However, break times are as important as the actual revision, and we're calling this a break time. Even tho, it's taken me about three hours to fix this up and find the shots and ususally half an hour to do German imperfects. Perhaps not an equal balance, but any balance is better than no balance at all, methinks.

Anywho, I really really like bird print /starling things. As you can probably tell. And I also like shopping. The colour blue and moodboards. trah lah! All excellent things in one blog post. So at least if I fail my exams, at least I know I have done something (sort-of) productive instead of lying about and doing nothing productive. And I'll have something pretty to look at. And will buy all these things. Once I marry a sugardaddy and so will have no need for degree at all. And live happily ever after. Excellent plan.

First things first. What to purchase? Even tho I don't work as much as a student, I have the budget for one. I was thinking maybe the birdcage necklace from Stolen Thunder, but now I've seen a skipping rope one which I like much more. WAH.

Haven't planned a holiday this year, but I walked past the local pool today was thinking that all I have interms off swimm wear is a black mandatory costume from year seven. EIGHT YEARS AGO. In my mind it still fits. But in reality it most likely does not. Which simply wont do. Must head to Accessorize in revision break tomorrow. It's not like I've not got any goals.

The skirt I'm on and off about. tbh. I have a blue satin (?) skirt from TK Maxx I bought almost three years ago (what's wrong with me, why is everything in my wardrobe so OLDDD? Evidently, it's imperative that this needs to be fixed!) but if we're honest my sister stole it and probably stretched it .. (she most likely hasn't, but I'm pulling at strings for excuses to buy a new one here). And this one has bird embroidery on it ! And is designed by Diana Vickers. Who, let's be honest, is nice enough, but I'm not her number one fan. But what I am a fan of is blue satin skirts, with bird embroidery. Which I think settles this.

The swallow necklace I'm not sure about. But it's a nice blue, and again, I like swallows. And blue.

Then again, might just not buy anything and man up and revise and revamp said old wardrobe and untill I come up with something cool. Which is what usually happens. Will also purchase second hand D.V.D of Romeo + Juliet and copy Clare Dane's costumes. Which is perhaps a more realistic plan than the sugar daddy one. Although, I have to say, it is an extremely close plan b.


:) Emmy xo



p.s: wanted to include this shot in the inspiration bits, but Flickr wouldn't let me. It's actually my shot, but I've forgotten my own usename and password. trah lah lah, typical.


Quote of the Post: 'I long to reach my home and see the day of my return. It is my never- failing wish' -Odyssey, Homer.

1 comment:

  1. I love birds :)
    The most appealing symbol to me is the tattoo.
    I love the inspirational image from Flickr! x

    ReplyDelete