Sunday 23 October 2011

Saturday, No Particular Thing, But Jane Birkin etc.











Top to bottom: Jane Birkin, Kirsten Dunst, Edie Campbell & Gait. All sporting full fringe, straight hair get up which I have tried and failed in my younger years. Clamps and irons and straightners on these locks of mine and still no different. Don't get me wrong, born this way, no mistakes etc etc. But if someone said.. who would you like to be for a day.. After perhaps Gordon Ramsay (cause my cooking this evening was shamefull, and it would be nice to yell and swear alot) or Sylvia Plath, Noam Chomsky etc etc then Edie Campbell or Jane Birkin would be joint 4th choices.

Actually, if we are on about being someone else, definetly anyone with a working typewriter and no internet. Purely because you can't loose any of your work, and I just wrote a mediocre kick-ass monologue and it's disapeared somewhere, free and easy. Mildy jel and full of frustration, but no matter.

& I understand the title is a bit wibbly and not in keeping with the rest of this blog tittle tattle, but I'll sort that out when I've got more time and patience and chocolate biscuits.


Quote of the post: 'I'll be your millionaire without a pound to my name' -Set My Heart On Fire, Sons & Lovers.




:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment