Thursday 5 January 2012

Wednesday, Misc: Merry Christmas in January





Alright, Alright, It's not even the slightest bit christmas anymore, and even we lobbed the baubles in the box to put in the loft today. But confession: I'm still feeding on an out-of-date advent calendar: Peppa Pig, could I get any cooler? I am twenty years old and I think of course not.. But, ssh. It's fine to spread a wee bit more christmas cheer, especially if it involves two of my guests from my future fantasy dinner party (other guests: Deb Roy, Gertrude Stein, Luella Bartley, Kate Nash, The Strokes, Jane Birkin, Richard Siken, Stephen Pinker, Christopher Kane, Emmeline Pankhurst, Sylvia Plath etc etc etc). Christopher Bailey, design director of Burberry Prorsum. A) Yorkshire, therefore B) excellent speaking voice, C) design genious, every collection Burberry puts out I would see myself wearing D) very. pretty. . . . uhem. The Feeling: also, massive love <3 & Dan- G-Sells is also on the Pretty List. So when they did this & this.. =winner :D


Anyways, back to sleep & wondering whethere this wind is ever going to stop growling or not. Apparently not.

Merry Christmas & Happy New 2012: New Years Resolution nummer uno: get braceletlady to a dot.com somehow.. I am on it guys, I am on it.


Quote of the Post: “The care with which there is incredible justice and likeness, all this makes a magnificent asparagus, and also a fountain.- Gertrude Stein, Tender Buttons.


Images Via:

No comments:

Post a Comment