Monday 19 September 2011

Sunday, Youtube Vids: Funny




After being such a grumpy bunny lately, figured I'd share some videos that made me giggle:


The first one explains the 2nd picture, which is of Francis and Fred from 'Made in Chelsea' (love!) and their little thing on the E4 site, here, is haahah worthy, or 'lol' worthy as the kids say nowadays. (I am now 20, I am not up to day with the yoof) The 1st vid with the picture, linked here is from the boys from the film 'He's Just Not That Into You'. Which I actually loved and not many people do, which is sad. Mew, anywho.


The 3rd shot was just funny. And a personal goal. Shall learn how to knit with spaghetti once I am old. Looking forward to it greatly.


Quote of the Post: 'So now I'm supposed to run from every guy that doesn't like me? There's not gonna be anybody left'- Gigi, He's just not that into you.


(Btw, it is Sunday when I write this, 's just my laptop is backwards when it says 'Monday'. LIES.LIES. I do know what the days of the week are, obvs..)




:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment