Saturday 30 January 2010

I Heart.. My iPod




Was a total (albeit slightly romantic)dork because there was a cheap entertainment shop in this retail park (obvz)and I got two Romeo and Juliet (the epic-ly beautiful Baz Luhrman one) soundtracks. One with the main lyrically filled songs on and another with the instrumental shizzle on. (And a Disney's Various album, but let's not talk about that..)

Anyway, I've come to realise that half the stuff on my iPod is instrumental and soundtrack like.
Some favourites:
Love Actually-
Glasgow Love Theme
P.M's Love Theme
Craig Armstrong

Goodbye Lenin-
Summer 78
Watching Lara
Yann Tiersen

Pride and Prejudice-
Dawn
The Living Sculptures of Pemberly
Georgiana
Liz on Top of the World
(Actually, I've got the entire soundtrack, but those ones are my favourites)
Jean-Yves Thibaudet

Debussy-
Clair de Lune
The Girl with the Flaxen Hair

Twilight-
Bella's Lullaby
Carter Burwell

Yiruma-
River Flows in You
Okay, I didn't mean to bore you with my 'Revision Tunes' Playlist, but there you are :) And I hope you look them up. Because they are lovely, oui?

Silly- Billy -Quiz:

1. One thing you loved in 2009?________
Hash browns. I love them in 2010 too, but haven't had any yet.
2. One thing you are loving this very moment?_______
Sleep. But I'm not doing it this very moment. I love blogging. And using fronted conjunctions to feck someone's reading up.
3. What thing you would love to do this year?_______
Own Spooks series 1. Read less magazines. Ride a horse.

Quote of the Post:
Jennifer Cavalieri: You look stupid and rich.
Oliver Barrett IV: Well, what if I'm smart and poor?
Jennifer Cavalieri: *I'm* smart and poor.
Oliver Barrett IV: Well what makes you so smart?
Jennifer Cavalieri: I wouldn't go out for coffee with you that's what.
Oliver Barrett IV: Well what if I wasn't even gonna ask you to go out for coffee with me?
Jennifer Cavalieri: Well that's what makes you stupid.
-Love Story (1970)
:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment