Sunday 24 January 2010

What I'm Going To Do Instead Of English Revision..





Sod getting awesome grades for Newcastle University * all I'm going to do is scrapbook for the next couple of hours. God knows I have enough magazines.. and it doesn't help that today ASDA had a 2 for £2 offer on 'women's weeklies'. I got Grazia and Look.. Not exactly the most high profile but Grazia has good columnists and Look does everything in colour order. How fabulous. **


One day, when I've gotten the orange juice out of my camera I'll take snaps of all my bracelets and magazines and millions of pens and .. my C- in English Language. Cry.


So I'm going to go now and click off blogspot and facebook and twitter and lookbook in a hopeless bid to learn about Giles and Goffman, Brown and Yule, Brown and Levinson, Labov, Lakoff ... and converstational, latinate things. Honest. Before I add another post about my D.V.D shopping list or my new favourite grown up classical musical playlist. Debussy- Girl With The Flaxen Hair -FTW (y)
Also going to dream about BBB and his white converse . Om nom nom. !
* I do want to go to Newcastle Uni, honest. So I will try. It shouldn't be that hard :D
**I'm not being saracastic or mad @ womens weeklies; I realy do dig Grazia's columnists.. I'm just mad at myself for giving in to ASDA offers on a Sunday.
Ahwell.
Quote Of The Post: 'I want to have Michael Buble's voice babies ! :)B-S-C
I do too Becky, but he's getting engaged to that blonde chick in the 'Haven't Met You Yet' Video. They're always blonde. With super long names.
:) Emmy- Eastwood- Tandoc -1st. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment