Wednesday 12 May 2010

Fairground Pictures & Copying A Cup Of Jo

























Fairground shots... for no reason. I'd love to go to a fairground on a bank holiday, on all the pretty horses, though. The last bank holiday was lame, because all I think I did was hunch over the laptop again.. much like tonight and every other night actually, but ohwell.
Anyway, tonight I'm copying the whole Cup of Jo friday part of the blog thing where picks up pretty things and gives the reader links to them. Weeny bit infuriating because then you actually have to click on it.. ooh the effort :/ , aha.
Example of my style mode, the excellent Cup of Jo, where hopefully she won't sue me for stealing her excellent idea. Excellent.
My wednesday reccomendations:
A piano staircase and other genious ideas on The Fun Theory
Pretty kittens at The Thinking Tank
Revisit The O.C with full episodes on You Tube (Distracts from revising, this does)
Growing jewellery by some cool guy whose name I won't be able to type- curse my typically english keyboard with no accents or umlouts :(
Baloon girl broach I totally need but can't have because I'm saving up for a camera
Moroccan leather pouffes I intend to squander a good deal of student finance on, when I get round to applying for student finance, if I ever get of this computer start revising for my grades to use student finance. Student finance. (I feel, if I repeat it enough, I might actually get on with it, Student finance). Back to Moroccan leather pouffes, I quite like the cyclamen and turquoisecolours. And also because I'll get to invite people to come into my room and make everyone call them by Moroccan leather pouffes. ;)
Cardboard love, which I never get the time to check out, but you see it on someones tumblr every now and again. Realy sweet.
And finally, some Alice in Wonderland underwater photography, pretty awesome, because I totally don't get how it was done.
Well that was rewarding. I hope I don't get a realy growly email after I post this, going 'oh my, why have you stolen my idea, you cheeky little thing'. But on her blog she sounds so lovely, so you should all go see and read and admire.
Anyway, have to go vaccum the right side of my bedroom (I don't understand either) and start an english essay.. and contine with my world domination plans. Mu-haah-HA :D
Quote of The Post: 'I love you more than ninjas' -Cardboard Love.
:) Emmy xo
P.S: I often read back through old posts and realise that realy easy spellings are spelled realy wrongly D: As a Potential Student of Linguistics, English Language A Level learner, More Or Less Daily Blogger, and Almost Normal Human Being, allow me to apologise.
Sorry. I am realy careless, like, all the time D:
:) Emmy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment