Monday 3 May 2010

May Bank Holiday and Mickey Mouse Jumpers



















If you remember, loyal reader, that I posted a while back about wanting a Mickey Mouse Jumper.. well I've been on the look out ever since, and these pretty snaps happen to be the results. Saw one in ASDA (*blush*, I do shop there on boring Sunday afternoons) but I didn't get it, because at the time I thought it'd be a childish thing to wear.
On the contrary, a Mickey Mouse hoodie is guilty pleasure Disney for us oldies. If you flick through the Tumblr's out there, you'll spot a sneaky princess film screencap; evidence that you can be 19 or 91 and perhaps you'll still have a soft spot for a cartoon and a happy ending.
Okay, I'll be off 'cuz I'm sounding rather cheesy and smushy; and in true teenage fashion, managed to get vomit on my hair, and I have to go wash it out now, blarrrgh :/ . Plus, I have shed loads of work to do; all I've done this May bank holiday is burn the top layer of lasagna and dance about on the internet, thus doing nothing of severe importance .. ey dear.
But now though, at least I have the inspiration to go get an oversized Mickey Mouse hoodie. One cutesy enough to soften the teen stereotype, and large enough to just wear with opaque tights and flats; perhaps ending up looking like a too tall childlike -hooker. Harrruumph. I shall have a think about it, anyway.
Quote Of The Post: ''A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, Listens but doesn’t believe, And leaves before she is left'' Another M.M, Marylin Munroe
:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment