Friday 22 April 2011

Any Bow Is Better Than No Bow At All














































Overflow/spam of ribbons and bows and bits of string things today. I'm not sure I know why, but I like if you where a dress that comes with a tie round your waist so you can make it into a bow at the back? It never comes out perfect tho, but hey, any bow is better than no bow at all.

Also, in the early bit of Matilda, (the film version) they show her tying a ribbon on her head at like six or something. I should've found a screenshot, but I didn't think about it untill just now after I put 20,0000 ribbon pictures on and then started jabbering at you about them. Anyway, you get my drift.

I think that image slipped into my subconcious or whatever as a child 'cause I then decided every female I drew had to have a ribbon on it's head. I think that my Gran has a really squiffy portrait painted by a five year old me somewhere. At least, I hope she still has it; she could sell it on Ebay if I ever get famous. Which will (hopefully) be never, because that would be odd, and if it did, I imagine it would get as much popularity as the dead bee someone is attempting to flog up there.

Should go now, and revise. Even tho it's 00:29 and a new series of How I Met Your Mother is available ..but instead of the revision and telly watching I want to nip out to a craft shop and stock up on ribbons and have a ribbon drawer like Monica off of Friends.. why is everyone so sleepy and every shop so closed at thirty eight minutes past midnight..? That, I shall never understand.


Quote of The Post: Monica: 'What if the baby gets into the ribbon drawer? Messes up all the ribbons?! What if there's no room for a ribbon drawer, because the baby's stuff takes up all the space!? Where will all the ribbons go!?!'


:)Emmy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment