Monday 25 April 2011

Camping Out Plans and Taylor Swift Street Style













Taking a break from German prepositional compliments and nosying at Taylor Swift's street style. Printed dresses +oversized cardigans + big sunglasses + oversized sweatshirts + skinny jeans are now on le shopping list. Must go shop and have all these things!


I realise that this isn't dissimilar to the Karen Gillan street style post where shopping for pretty things turned out to be significantly more interesting than Latin verbs or whatever. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do. I think it's just that I am easily distracted. Especially when the distraction is in clothing form.


Should go now, and campout and wait for the shops to open so I can stock up on more printed dresses. Grr at you bank holiday, why are things not open today ! Tommorow morning is such a long way away..


Quote of the post: 'And your walk by lies and your humiliation/You, have pointed out my flaws again/As if I don’t already see them'- Mean, Taylor Swift.


:) Emmy xo


Images via, effyeahtswift, tayloralison, direct lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment