Saturday 30 April 2011













Went to Morrisons today to get food stuffs and a writing notebook for revision. Managed to get the foodstuffs, but picked up a sketchpad instead. (They have the same covers okay, it's deceptive !) Also found triangular marker pens, intentionally for revision. So far it's sort of being used as revision, but in the creating-a-really-pretty-and-elaborate-revision-timetable sense. It totally counts as revison, because it's an aid-to revision.. Excellent.

Anyway, saw these pictures on tumblr and saved them 'cause they're all arty and pretty but irratatingly inspire me to draw things instead of learning about them. Maybe not even to draw things, but are subconciously fuelling my stationary buying adiction. Which I'd come off of untill an innocent trip to Morrisons to buy foodstuffs today came about. And now I believe that it's imperative that I fill the sketchbook and use the triangular pens (even though they're designed for nine year olds, nineteen year olds find them adorable and love the easy-grip too..) for creatively amazing sketches which will then motivate my black and white and sepia unmotivated procastinating brain into understanding theories about bioprogrammes. Which I think, sounds cooler than it actually is. When I have finished creating amazing pieces of artwork then I shall post a photo of the marker pens on tumblr in order to silently encourage fellow student unmotivated procrastinators to draw pretty bunnies and blog about it and revise afterwards.

Mmm. Have come to the conclusion that I may not have the best work ethic in the world, but perhaps the greatest collection of stationary..


Quote of the Post: Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her. If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces – and as it gets older and stronger, it will tear deeper – love her, love her, love her! Great Expectations, Charles Dickens.


:) Emmy xo









1 comment:

  1. Your a student, I'm not sure your meant to have a work ethic =P

    ReplyDelete