Saturday 12 September 2009

Counting Sheep...


I'm so so sorry for not posting properly these last few days, but have been so unbelievebly shattered this week it's insane. Had like, 1hr 30 mins sleep last night, because I had to get up early for St Mary's Uni Open Day. (Verdict?: Not bad.. I quite liked it.). But had the odd 2hr nap on the journey there, which isn't too bad. Totally forgot all the questions I was gonna ask the tutours. Almost started *snoring on the desk right there and then. That would have made a great first impression, huh?




^^ Anyway, feel like this right now .


<<>(It's like my second favourite drink ever after tea)


But saw a Cherry version in one of the service stations and was like WTF? I totally fancy trying one. But a friend of mine is very obsessed with the Orange version (not as 'om nom nom' as the Berry, in my opinion) and she says it ruins your skin etc and so isn't the healthiest drink around.. so maybe next ..month or something I'll try it and post the verdict up on here.

Do you think someone will get me one of these for my Birthday? (am Montag)Very fairytale like. Aw. <<







Anyway, I'm gonna be doing this for a while >>

Pictures from:

we heart it

Google Images

Toxel.com

So, I'll get some shut eye and see you lot laterzz-


Quote Of The Post: 'I undress my mind and dare you to follow'- One Sweet Love- Sara Bareilles lyric.
:) Emmy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment