Sunday 20 September 2009

Smile Like You Mean It.







Some people have realy nice smiles. Some are the lovely teeth wide grin sorta things and some aren't teeth-y but you can totally feel all the emotion and happiness that went into it. (I got one of those the other day, it totally cheered me up:)) .I can't smile like that, I have one of those close lips smiles which I got from my Mom or something. It's not the best thing in the world. If I ever do smile, I'm always paranoid it looks realy fake or something, 'cause that's supposed to be one of those realy attractive things about a person isn't it, their smile? Eyy dear.


Anyway, I collected some pictures of my favourite smiles (that's nice isn't it, 'collecting smiles') & I hope it makes you smile as well as I do. I think if we all smiled more, the world would be a better place to live in.

Blane/ Andrew Mcarthy- Pretty in Pink: Okay, that picture does not do justice to his actual smile, but there seems to be absoloutley nothing out there on the net! Absoloutley horrendous, I might just complain.. however, I have scoured youtube for a clip that which might work..






It's just the trailer, and you have to wait till it's 0.26 secs or something, before you get a decent shot, but you get the gist. It's rare to find a boy with a dazzling smile (apart from a few exceptions) but this guy is actually awesome. :)
Cassie- Skins: Certain loyal readers will have noticed, that this isn't her first mention in the blog- (she also wears super cool sunglassses.) But anyway, she has one of those wide mouthed smiles, that you don't realy see nowadays. Also, she says 'wow' and 'lovely' alot, which I seemed to have picked up, (especially when tipsy, as I found out the other day!) I reccomend Skins should be watched, especially series 1, episode 2, 'cause it's her character specific episode (or something to that effect).
Alison Sudol- A Fine Frenzy: Only just discovered this, I was watching a youtube video the other day (I'll post it another time, I think the one is enough for now) and realised that she has a lovely smile; again, that picture is from the Hello magazine site and doesn't do it justice, but woah I wish I could pull that off! It has sort of a 'delighted child in a sweet shop' quality which is permanent, and totally fits with her personality.
Now I've realised that there is only so much one can write about a person's smile without sounding to stalker-ish or weirdly perverted. So on that note, I'll leave and see you tomorrow.
Just remember though: Smile and contribute happiness into the world- you don't know what you might be starting..
Pictures from we heart it and google.

Quote Of The Post: 'Pete: [to Tad] Like do you know she has six smiles? One when something really makes her laugh. One when she's making plans. One when she is laughing out of politeness. One when she is uncomfortable. One when she is making fun of herself. And one when... she's talking about her friends.' - Win a Date With Tad Hamilton.
:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment