Friday 11 September 2009

It's Not A Tea Cosy.. Honest.








Well, it looks like one on me, anyway. What am I 'typing' about you ask? Well, it's September, so it's thought to be an autumn- wintery sort of month, isn't it? Apparently not the case this year. For the past two days it's been lovely and summery out. Ridiculously typical. During the actual summer it rains and rains but as soon as we slip back into education again, the sun is back and happy. I'm dissapointed, see, I'm waiting for the snow to come so I can wear pretty little gloves, fluffy earmuffs and such similiar things. My absoloute favourite, though, is The Beanie. (So important it is to me, I felt the need to capitalize). You know the one, the hat that looks like it was meant to be warming a kettle pot-thing rather than being recognized as one of the 'coolest' accessory items in ones winter wardrobe. So it's lovely to see these oh-so fancy people pulling it off like a charm. (Apologies, these pics were meant to be at the bottom of the text.. but.. screw it).
1. C'est moi. I told you I couldn't pull it off. Taken last December when me and my friend went to go see Twilight. Good times. I think I look quite young in that pic. Simpler, better times. :) *Nostalgia*
2. Kirsten Dunst with Orlando Bloom, I'm assuming from the film Elizabethtown. I haven't seen the whole thing through, but judging by the screencaps, it looks pretty cool. Picture from una bella vita.
3. Ashley & Mary-kate Olsen (L-R). At least I *think* that's correct. Looking effortlessly cool, as usual. I didn't know you could wear big sunnies with a winter hat. That's genious right? And a lovely idea. Might try it tomorrow..
4. Rachel Bilson. Fellow beanie lover, we barely see this girl with out one on her head, no matter the event or the weather. I like. 3 & 4 photo's from fashion indie.
Anyway, this post has been fun; I encourage more people out there to wear beanies. Hats in general should be promoted everywhere, infact. Spread the love.
Quote Of The Post: 'He could change the world with his hands behind his back'- Adele lyric from 'Daydreamer'.
:) Emmy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment