Saturday 12 September 2009

Damn My Lovely Eyesight!







Not like I'm not greatful or anything, but there are times when you wonder if you could look as cool as the above people.. or maybe not. 8-)
Apologies for the short post, I'm off to London in what..three hours? Arrgh! (In a sort of scream-y excited-dreading it sort of way)
1. Cassie from Skins. Okay, these are sunglasses, but they're still cool..
2. Zooey Deschanel. Love the whole colour co-ordination thing, I seem to be doing that alot nowadays.. The beret also rocks my socks (Y)
3. Two lovely people from a Teen Vogue shoot entitled 'My Funny Valentine'. Appropriate title. Epic shaped sunglasses.
4. Alexa Chung,who has the power to make even the geekiest of glasses look the very essence of amazing. (I don't understand that last phrase either. I'll change it in a bit)
(Pictures from we heart it)
Might go get some tomorrow, & I'll see if they make me luck (more) intelligent.. If it goes well, I'll let you know the results.
Quote Of The Post: 'You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain' -Harvey Dent- The Dark Night.
:) Emmy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment