Monday 14 September 2009

Ich bin achtzehn jahre alt..Woaw.













Hey, much apologies about the birthday references these past few days, it's just been freaking me out a little.. all the changes.. you know? But anyway, yeah, I'm an official 'adult' now. It only feels truly real because ..well blogger changed it on my profile. It now states that I am 18 and there is a cute little cake image in the corner, signifying my birthday. Aw.



But I'm guessing you're wondering about what happened today..? If not, I'll tell you anyway just so I can keep a record and bore you lovely people to death at the same time.. convenient, huh?


It was a nice morning, had chocolate cereal (cuz, let's face it, I'm a strange kind of grown up) And got some nice texts.. cheered me up :). Had German and Textiles and English and Media, but nobody remembered in those lessons. Mainly because I didn't want them too.. tbh, that might've been a little awkward or something. Anyway, they were great lessons. :) Break was great, got lots of hugs, which is always good. Lunch was fun, because some uber lovely friends went to ASDA and got cakes and buns and stuff:) Om nom nom. I was very touched. Promised myself I wouldn't get emotional. Almost did.. (but that's between you and me, ey?) Everyone played twister, pics of which are up and blurry, 'cause my camera iz lamee. I meant to play, but to be honest, my dress was a little short.. (don't look at me like that, I was wearing leggings!) But I wish that I had played now, cause it looks like fun, doesn't it? Had a good chat with the girls on the bus home, and then mom, dad brothers, sister, Gran & Mark went to a Chinese Resteraunt. It was fun, Chinese food is rather lovely, methinks. Mom iced a lovely cake, got an exciting amount of money, and went home to watch Friends. Ahah. :D Now, I'm ever so slightly exhausted, and nervously looking at the laptop clock to see how many hours and minutes I have left of 'My Birthday' 8-) Sad times. Ooh, also took a few dorky pictues of myself in the resteraunt loos. (Because it had a full length mirror and had nice lighting). Pahhahaa. I don't get wiser, I just get. Older. Hm.


Anyway, this is the last of the birthday references for another year honest honest. Future posts will deal with more contemporary issues for example, how the world is getting on, society and sociology and such similiar things. Though I'd just like to say Happy Birthday to Prince Harry (for tomorrow) who is 25 tomorrow! I should email him and tell him we're almost birthday buddies.. or soulmates.. or something. Ahm.


Quote Of The Post: 'In the end it did not matter. For the lady had seen the POWER of the beauty INSIDE her. And from then on, everywhere she went, LOVELINESS happened. For she did have a very BEAUTIFUL beauty indeed.' - The LADY Who Was BEAUTIFUL Inside. -Edward Monkton. (One of my birthday gifts today) :')


:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment