Wednesday 9 September 2009

Goodbye, Free Time!

Heyy, soo.. bad timess.. it's 22 minutes and counting past midnight & I still haven't done any German homework* so I can't realy blog something lovely right now.. ahh D:

However, I shall leave you with some piano music I've been obsessed with recently. Guess where it's from? Coincidentally, my favourite German film: 'Goodbye, Lenin!'(2003), and the piece is 'Watching Lara', Composed by the genious that is Yann Tiersen. Now, I'm feeling like a total klutz, 'cause I've completley forgotten where the music is placed in the film, but I suggest you watch it & comment me :)
Will be more interesting tomorrow, I promise.
Quote Of The Post: 'I thought romance was pretty' Emmy The Great.
:) Emmy xo
*Incase you were wondering, it's a Summer Diary (250 words).




No comments:

Post a Comment