Sunday 6 September 2009

You know, I had it a second ago...

Got a new phone yesterday, not a new model or anything, I think it cost about £7..wo-aow. And it doesn't have a camera or a music player, but it does have a radio -classic, right? (All together now: 'Video killed the radio star.. '') But I'm not showing off about the phone or anything, (it has a flashlight; that's pretty much the best thing it has to offer)I have a point, I promise.

Okay, I got the phone because I lost the other one. Coming back to see Harry Potter I had it and the next afternoon I never saw it again. Spooky, huh? I have the back to it, but that's not very helpful for communicating to China... But anyway, why is it that when you put something down in a 'safe place' you never see it again? In addition to the phone, I have also lost the following:
*Library Card.
*V. Important letter from the publishers.

*My brother's iPod. (Which I'm stealing, *if* I find it)

*Half fare bus pass. (Could've saved hundreds..)

I asked the bf what the secret was to 'not loosing things' and he said ''I'm not emmeline'' (me by the way). Which was an unhelpful response, but a true one. I do happen to be the type of person that just..looses things. I'm not disorganised, technically. I own a list-making notebook and a diary book thing, I'm fairly neat and usually on top of errands and the like. But when it comes to possessions they do just disapear in to thin air. I don't think I'll ever know why to be honest.
This image here is my life in a piechart. But probably with a little less working and a little more sleeping.>> From here somewhere.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Cecilia Ahern's book, A Place Called Here has a place where all the lost socks and odd things go. I wonder if it's in Yorkshire.. But if even if I got there using a map; i'd still get lost..
:) Emmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment